OPEN HOUSE Saturday at 1 pm
(ring Resident Manager on intercom when you arrive)
All units are useable in two-bedroom configuration (with eat-in kitchen as common space), or one bedroom with living room plus dine-in kitchen.
If you are interested in dropping in to view the unit at a time other than the listed Open House, please email email@example.com.
$1,195 - Apartment #206 is a third floor, upgraded apartment with new lighting, new kitchen cabinets, granite countertops, dishwasher, environmentally-friendly bamboo flooring, tiled kitchen and bathroom, and can be separated into two bedrooms plus dine-in kitchen, with off-hallway closet access.
$1,195 - Apartment #305 is a top floor, sunny, south-facing apartment with new lighting, classic oak flooring, period style newly-tiled kitchen and restored classic tiled bathroom, many closets, and can be separated into two bedrooms plus dine-in kitchen.
Classic three-story Berkeley building with hardwood floors in the hallways, well-detailed throughout. Quiet environment with respectful residents.
Also available for rent in the building: parking and storage, with access on ground floor without leaving the building.
- FREE Wireless DSL access being installed now!
- Four blocks from North Berkeley BART
- New security and lighting system is being installed
- New automatic gate for parking access beneath the building
- Cable, telephone and DSL-ready
- State-of-the-art large capacity laundry machines in building
- Bicycle parking in building
- New landscaping front side and rear of building
- Excellent Resident Manager and Main Office support, available via phone, text, email and in-person on-site 24-hrs/day
- Two blocks from Andronico's Supermarket, Cafe Felini, Bread Workshop Cafe, banks and more
- One block to Berkeley Yoga Studio, Strawberry Park, and Cafe Zest
- Just a few blocks from downtown Berkeley
- Nine blocks from UC Berkeley (on direct University bus line (free to students))
- Direct access to freeway, San Francisco
- Many Berkeley shops (including Fourth Street and Berkeley downtown) less than five minutes away and Emeryville's Market Hall and Bay Street Mall and Emeryville downtowns are less than ten minutes away
- Park located around corner and new bike/walking path in same block.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get common answers to questions and any updates to the rental status of the unit. And please come to the Open House with any questions that are not answered here or in the response email. Thank you for your interest in the apartment!
Lease: 1 year; renewable for additional year terms
Deposit: 1 month
Utilities: Renter pays all utilities ($55/mo payment to owner for water heating and steam heating plus individual water, garbage collection [about $45/month] and PG&E billing)
For answers to frequently-asked questions, please email email@example.com
1955 Chestnut St.
- cats are OK - purrr
- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests