Google Calendar & Contacts Delphi Component Overview
Google Calendar & Contacts Delphi Component is a non-visual component that allows you to work with Google Calendars and Contacts using Delphi. The component supports Delphi 7 and higher and works directly using official Google Calendar and Contacts API. Official API use guarantees maximum compatibility and fewest possible modifications to future versions.
- Create and edit calendars (all properties supported, including Time zones and Location)
- Create and edit events (all properties supported, including Reminders, Recurring and All day events)
- Create and edit contacts and groups (all fields supported including creating new custom fields)
- Grouping of contacts
- Access to XML code for each object with possibility to read and modify any fields for an object
- Unicode support for all text fields
- Batch storing of changes
- HTTPS support
- Connecting to Google Calendar and showing list of calendars in listbox
GCalendars := TGCalendars.Create;
for I := 0 to GCalendars.CalendarCount - 1 do
- Adding new event for 20th of April, starting at 10:00 and ending at 10:30 with a "What" field containing "Meeting John"
with GCalendars.NewEvent do
StartTime := EncodeDate(2008, 4, 20) + EncodeTime(10, 0, 0, 0);
EndTime := EncodeDate(2008, 4, 20) + EncodeTime(10, 30, 0, 0);
Title := 'Meeting John';
- Adding a new contact "John" with phone number "+555-55-55" and e-mail address "firstname.lastname@example.org"
With GContacts.NewContact do
FirstName := 'John';
Phone := '+555-55-55';
EMail := 'email@example.com';
- Deleting event with index number 5